The Disney Traditions collection by Jim Shore combines the magic of Disney with the time-honored motifs of traditional folk art. Ragdoll Sally comes apart at the seams in this “disarming” figurine inspired by Tim Burton’s holiday masterpiece, Disney’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas.” Handcrafted by Jim Shore, the 6.5” stone resin design features his whimsical rosemaling and quilt patterns, all hand-painted in meticulous detail. Display next to Jack Skellington for a gleefully ghoulish scene. About Us: Enesco is committed to bringing joy every day. The premier global destination for high-quality giftware, plush, and home décor, our prestigious family of brands includes: GUND, Department 56 Village, Gregg Gift, Foundations, Jim Shore Heartwood Creek, Disney Traditions by Jim Shore, Walt Disney Archives Collection, Disney Showcase Collection, Disney by Britto, Pusheen, Designs by Lolita, Our Name Is Mud, and many more.
- “Disarming Damsel” figurine from the Disney Traditions collection by Jim Shore
- Combines classic Disney characters with folk art designs
- Figurine captures Sally from Disney’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” in beautiful hand-painted detail
- Accurate details handcrafted in high-quality stone resin
- 6.5-inch height (16.5 cm)